Date(s) - 15/10/2018
8:00 am - 10:30 am
COPE Regina: Emotional Culture – Unpacking the connection between D&I and wellness
With diversity and inclusion (D&I) strategies are becoming more and more popular at competitive organizations, a key intersecting factor of D&I, employees’ wellness, is often overlooked. Understanding and supporting employee wellness, and how the breadth of their diversity affects wellness, is essential. Building on our successful UnConference in 2017 entitled, The intersectionality of diversity and wellness in the workplace, this series of Community of Practice events aims to further explore the links between a sense of belonging in the workplace, employees’ well-being, and work performance by looking at the emotional culture of organizations. Participants will gain a meaningful understanding of key concepts and workplace strategies that promote employees sense of belonging and well-being in the emotional culture of their workplace.
At this event, we will discuss:
- Key factors that are related to employees’ sense of belonging and well-being, including evidence of diversity or emotional debt.
- How to assess employees sense of belonging and well-being in the workplace.
- Strategies for promoting a sense of belonging and well-being in the workplace.
Who should attend
- This event is for leaders, managers, or designated employees involved or interested in the planning and execution of strategies that are geared towards promoting employees’ integration and well-being.
- 8:00 – 8:30 a.m.
- Breakfast and registration
- 8:30 – 10:30 a.m.
- Welcome and introductions
- Presentation from CCDI/facilitated group discussions
- Networking break
- Wrap up
To register, please click here.