Date(s) - 06/03/2018 - 27/04/2018
Lieutenant Governor’s Heritage Awards 2018
The Heritage Awards, administered by Heritage Saskatchewan, are presented annually by the Lieutenant
Governor. The Awards provide an opportunity to recognize heritage projects that build resilient and
sustainable communities for the future. In recognizing success stories, the Awards program celebrates,
inspires, encourages and catalyzes the safeguarding of Saskatchewan’s rich and diverse Living Heritage for generations to come.
Organizations, businesses, and all levels of government are eligible to be recognized in the following four
1. Community Development
2. Public Outreach
3. Physical Heritage Conservation
4. Intangible Cultural Heritage
Any individual, organization, business, or government body, may submit a nomination.
Submit nominations to Heritage Saskatchewan by email, mail, or courier:
– 200 – 2020 – 11th Avenue, Regina SK S4P 0J3
– Deadline for submissions is April 27th, 2018
Submissions must include the following:
1. Completed submission form (regular form) 2. Name of the person making the nomination – including their address, email and phone number(s). This is the person with whom all communications will occur regarding the nomination, throughout the
3. Name of the project – including (if applicable) the address, email and phone number(s).
4. Date of completion of the project.
5. A detailed description, not to exceed 100 words, explaining why this project should be recognized.
6. Supporting materials for the nomination, which could include – photographs, video clips, news clippings, website links, other printed material or information which the nominator deems relevant to the nomination (electronic images must have a resolution of 300 dpi and all photographs must be labelled).
For category #3 Physical Heritage Conservation, besides the above required information, the following is also required:
1. Completed submission form (category three form) – please note that this is in place of the regular
2. Name, address, email and phone number(s) of each of the following (as appropriate): – owner, architect, prime contractor, any notable crafts persons involved, other.