Date(s) - 13/02/2019
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Core Ritchie Neighbourhood Centre
RRLIP Community Forum 2019
The Regina Region Local Immigration Partnership (RRLIP) is pleased to invite members of the community to attend our 2019 Community Forum!
Each year, the RRLIP hosts a Community Forum, aimed at providing project updates and bringing together stakeholders and community to discuss local challenges and develop and identify solutions. Developed in consultation with newcomers and those who work with them, this year’s forum will focus on the emotional and mental wellbeing of newcomers. We encourage you to share this invitation with newcomer clients and community members who share a vested interest in newcomer wellness.
- Forum participants will include:
- newcomers interested in learning about emotional wellness supports and dealing with stress
- individuals and organizations who would like to share ideas about gaps and barriers for newcomers, in accessing appropriate supports
- service providers who offer emotional health services for individuals and families
Place: Core Ritchie Neighbourhood Centre (445 14th Avenue)
Date: February 13, 2019
Time: 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- FREE event
- On-site parking (no cost)
- Light refreshments provided
- Registration required
If you are interested in learning about and discussing, emotional wellness supports, gaps and barriers for newcomers, please complete the registration form https://www.eventleaf.com/Attendee/Attendee/EventPage?eId=rn8gLKn93yhomQJr11liDw%3D%3D by Monday, January 21st.