Intercultural Facilitator Training
Please note: The application process is now CLOSED.
Participants will learn to facilitate for a variety of audiences on topics including:
- Intercultural Competence
- Cross-cultural Engagement
- Workplace Diversity
- Multiculturalism Beyond Celebration
Indigenous perspectives, treaty relationships and TRC Calls to Action included in facilitation.
A pre-training session on Feb. 7, 2017 offers two options to choose from:
- Facilitation 101 – Basic Skills and Techniques
- BRIDGES – Building Relationships Inter-culturally Through Dialogue and Growing Engagement
February 7—10, 2017
Location: Park Town Hotel, Saskatoon SK
- Full training inc. pre-training session on Feb. 7 – $400 (subsidized rate)
- 3 days training with no pre-training on Feb. 7 – $350 (subsidized rate)
- Additional subsidy available for interested participants with demonstrated need.
- Please note, hotel rooms and meals are included in the above mentioned cost.
- Equal number of shared rooms and separate rooms available. Shared rooms go first.
- Parking spots are reserved at the hotel but participants are responsible for payment for stalls.
Benefits to attend:
- $350 for 3 days of $1500 value training
- Become a Recognized MCoS Facilitator
- Hotel rooms and meals are included in the above mentioned cost.
- Supports available post-training
- Network of trained facilitators with follow-ups
Applications accepted until 4 pm Thursday, December 1, 2016.
Application Form (fillable pdf)
Application Form (doc)
Multicultural Council of Saskatchewan