March 21st Activities in Saskatchewan
Only laundry should be separated by colour provincial campaign
Date: February – March
Location: Across Saskatchewan
You can participate in our provincial campaign, “Only laundry should be separated by colour” by:
- Join Campaign and Order a free laundry flash mob kit
- Posting photos and videos of your laundry flash mob using #MarchOutRacism on Twitter and Instagram
- Posting photos and videos of your laundry flash mob directly to our Facebook page
- Creating your own content around the theme “Only laundry should be separated by colour” and sharing using #MarchOutRacism
- Joining the conversation using #MarchOutRacism and viewing the related social media feed at mcos.ca/marchoutracism_feed
Spring Free From Racism in Regina
Date: March 20, 2016
Time: 12:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Location: Italian Club – 2148 Connaught Street, Regina, SK
Web site: http://www.sffr.ca/
For More Information Contact:
Barb Dedi (306) 537-9509 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Canada Lecture
The Canada Lecture is designed to convey the vastness and richness of Canadian culture, and to promote dialogue and action in advancing Canadian diversity and unity.
MCoS Coordinating Provincial March 21st Campaign
MCoS is coordinating a provincial campaign entitled, “Only laundry should be separated by colour” which will involve sending members and all school divisions packages with March 21st posters and stickers, laundry flash mob kits, a social media campaign using #MarchOutRacism and Arrêt/Stop Racism Youth Leadership Workshops.
Please contact us for additional materials if you need them at (306) 721-6267 or email email@example.com
Download the 2016 March 21st campaign poster here:
March 21st Poster – Only laundry should be separated by colour (pdf – low res for online)
March 21st Poster – Only laundry should be separated by colour (jpeg – high res for print)
March 21st Poster – Only laundry should be separated by colour (jpeg- low res for online)
This is a webpage on the MCoS web site featuring a vast amount of information and resources about racism. There are downloads, images and links.