1) Non Profit Organizations ($50)
2) Business/Institutions/Government ($100)
3) Individual Adult ($25)
4) Individual Youth (25 and under) ($10)
Membership is annual for the period of April 1 – March 31.
Who can apply?
Any organizations or individuals that see themselves as part of the multicultural community.
Benefits of membership
- All members hold voting privileges at the annual general meeting
- MCoS invests in educational, anti-racism, intercultural and strategic initiatives related to multiculturalism (non-profit organizational members only)
- Educational and training opportunities – members receive discounted registration fees
- All members receive our monthly newsletter Multiculturalism Matters
- MCoS promotion of members’ events and causes on our social media, web site, and newsletter
- We offer additional promotional and communication opportunities as they arise (i.e. interviews, stories, etc.)
- You have the opportunity to be a featured member
- Receive important communications on an on-going basis related to multiculturalism
- Purchase calendars at discounted rates
- MCoS engages the community with public education and advocacy
- We can connect you to a wide variety of organizations and resources throughout Saskatchewan
Become a Member!
Apply: Membership Application