There are 3 categories of membership:
1) Non Profit Organizations ($50)
2) Business/Institutions/Government ($100)
3) Individual ($10)
Membership is annual for the period of April 1 – March 31.
Who can apply?
Any organizations or individuals that see themselves as part of the multicultural community.
Benefits of membership
- All members hold voting privileges at the annual general meeting
- MCoS invests in educational, anti-racism, intercultural and strategic initiatives related to multiculturalism (non-profit organizational members only)
- Educational and training opportunities – members often receive discounted registration fees
- All members receive our monthly newsletter Multiculturalism Matters
- MCoS promotion of members’ events and causes on our social media, website, and newsletter
- We offer additional promotional and communication opportunities as they arise (i.e. interviews, stories, etc.)
- You have the opportunity to be a featured member
- Receive important communications on an on-going basis related to multiculturalism
- Purchase calendars at discounted rates
- MCoS engages the community with public education and advocacy
- We can connect you to a wide variety of organizations and resources throughout Saskatchewan
Payment and forms must be submitted annually. The information in the forms allows us to ensure our contact lists are up to date and provides valuable information about your work and impact in the community.
Apply: Membership Application