INVOLVE Facilitator Training April 21, 2017
Registration is now CLOSED. Thank you to all those who registered.
The Multicultural Council of Saskatchewan (MCoS) is hosting an INVOLVE Facilitator Training in Regina on April 21, 2017.
INVOLVE stands for Integrating Newcomers and Others with Volunteer Opportunities to add Leadership Value through Education.
This is a training session where we will provide you with resources and skills you require to be able to deliver INVOLVE in your organization and your community.
- A maximum of three staff attending from the same organization are acceptable for the same training.
- Deadline to register online: April 10, 2017.
- Please note, MCoS will no longer be tracking any RSVPs through email. The online registration will ensure your attendance in the training.
- Lunch is provided. Participants are responsible for their own accommodation.
- Partial travel subsidy is available. Email email@example.com to demonstrate any subsidy need.
To register, Click here: www.picatic.com/INVOLVEfacilitatortrainingApr21
Where: Royal Executive Hotel, 4025 Albert St, Regina, SK S4S 3R6
Please note only online registrations through the Picatic link provided above will be acceptable on a first-come first-serve basis for up to 25 participants.
We have a block of rooms reserved at the Royal Executive Hotel, Regina for out-of-town delegates.
Please call the hotel directly at 1-800-853-1181 and quote the Code MCOS to make reservations. Rate is $124.62 plus taxes, with free parking. Rooms must be booked by April 16 for this rate (and can be cancelled without penalty up to 24 hours before arrival). Members can also make hotel reservations at any of the hotels listed here. Ask for the SaskCulture rate.
Terms & Conditions
- Training is offered FREE of charge through our Welcoming and Inclusive Communities Canada 150 project.
- Partial travel subsidy is offered. MCoS will use its discretion in approving the subsidy and it will be on a case to case basis. Participants are responsible for expressing that need and for following-up with subsidy payment after the travel date.
- For those requiring accommodation at the hotel, rooms are blocked but are not covered in the training registration.
- Breakfast is not covered.
- Ample Free Parking behind the hotel available.
- MCoS has the right to use any photos taken or videos made during this event, for any future promotional purposes. If you do not consent, you are responsible to inform the photographer.
- MCoS invites and encourages participants to share their experience at the training on social media using #WelcomeHome150.