MCoS Multicultural Honours 2021- Call for Nominations
A Celebration in Honour of Multicultural Contributions
Hosted by the Lieutenant Governor of Saskatchewan through the Multicultural Council of Saskatchewan
MCoS Multicultural Honours Award Nominations
October 1, 2021
Saskatchewan Multicultural Leadership Award for outstanding contributions to multiculturalism in Saskatchewan. Priority will be given to nominees who have demonstrated sustained periods of commitment in their contributions. (The Saskatchewan Government and General Employees’ Union (SGEU) is partnering with MCoS to present this award, which includes a $500 donation to the recipient’s charity of choice.)
Multicultural Youth Leadership Award for promising contributions from people 29 years and under. (The Saskatchewan Government and General Employees’ Union (SGEU) is partnering with MCoS to present this award, which now includes a $500 reward.)
Eligibility: Living Saskatchewan residents are eligible for nomination with the following exceptions:
- Anyone who is currently serving as an MCoS Board member, committee member or staff or has served in the past 2 years is not eligible
- Immediate family members of such board members or staff are not eligible
- People holding or seeking political office are not eligible
- Members of the judiciary who still hold office are not eligible
- Any past recipients of any MCoS award cannot be nominated for the same award.
Criteria: All nominees will be evaluated on how their contributions align with the five streams of multicultural work:
- Cultural Continuity
- Celebration of Diversity
- Intercultural Connections
Preference will be given to the person who demonstrates the most significant contributions to all five streams of work.
READ MORE AND NOMINATE NOW!
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!