Celebrate the 20th anniversary of the Saskatchewan Aboriginal Storytelling project with us in 2023!
For 20 years, the Saskatchewan Aboriginal Storytelling Month project has been hosted by the Library Services for Saskatchewan Aboriginal Peoples committee. The goals of SAS Month are:
• To support and promote First Nations, Metis & Inuit oral storytelling traditions in Saskatchewan
• To celebrate First Nations, Metis & Inuit history, language & culture
• To promote cross-cultural relationships and understanding by promoting storytelling as an important foundational cultural activity
• To facilitate and grow a living oral storytelling collection
• To share the vision of the LSSAP Committee: Library Services for Saskatchewan Aboriginal Peoples collaborates through partnerships to enrich communities by promoting and improving library services for Aboriginal peoples.
To learn more and see all events happening this month visit:
Don’t miss out!