Wednesday, June 9, 2021, from 12:00 PM to 1:30 PM EDT – This discussion is open to all who wish to register.
According to inclusion expert Verna Myers, “Diversity is being invited to the party; inclusion is being asked to dance.” In which case, belonging is choosing the playlist. This virtual panel discussion hosted by Pride at Work Canada will look at how we move from discussion about inclusion to creating a sense of belonging in our workplaces. This event will bring both business and community leaders to the table. Attendees will learn about how to create spaces of belonging for LGBTQ2+ employees where they don’t just feel tolerated, but are actively celebrated.
- The experiences of LGBTQ2+ employees and job seekers
- Where general inclusion strategies fall short
- Strategies to innovate a culture of belonging for all employees
- General employee population
- Human Resources professionals
- LGBTQ2+ employee resource group members
- Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Professionals