About this event
Local guest speakers will share their experiences with racism, how they were impacted, and what resulted. Organized by RRLIP in partnership with Regina Public Library, MCoS, and many other community organizations.
What to Expect that Day:
– Learn from guest speakers sharing their experiences with racism and discrimination
– Watch the Ripples of Racism videos
– Receive educational info about racism and discrimination
– Small group discussion – application to real life scenarios and developing effective responses
– Leave the event with useful resources to take future action
– Receive info about upcoming/on-going events and initiatives
Free, interactive, virtual community forum.
Everyone is welcome to attend this Regina cultural bridging event!
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org